Monday, December 7, 2009

flip a coin

Every student in this class must complete learning log activities. This will be counted as an assignment grade. Your assignment is to create 3 images to be printed, framed, and exhibited at a public art show. The show will be the evening of December 19 at Big Al's Brewery in White Center. Big Al's is open to all ages. Attendance at the show is voluntary. More information about the assignment will be posted soon.-Your journal assignment for today: Are you interested in attending this event?

The real question is are you going to actually finish the assignment if choosen...? I really want to do this assignment and i know I have the tendancy to daydream more than i produce things. I do everything but then the time comes i dont know what happens? But if i decide to do this assignment, I want to make sure i can do the best I can. I will attend this activity souley to prove i can get something done and I can commit to. I wont goof off I will work work work... and then play ^.^

2 comments:

  1. I think you do wonderful work and definitely people will buy it!!!! Stay focused and you can do it. Make sure you edit them so I can give you full points.

    4pts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You have a great eye and create beautiful, interesting things. I really hope you take advantage of this opportunity to show your work in public!

    ReplyDelete